Pocket Guides have been put together for all mini-regions as part of a Knowledge Hub.
Pocket Guide information includes;
- Designated Teaching Schools
- Designated System Leaders
- TSA Mini Region Area Hub Leads
- Key Contacts
- Local Education Partnership Board details and Local Networks
- Summary of Educational Context (Ofsted)
- SRIB Partnership Priorities
- SSIF Applications (Summary statements from successful SSIF bids)
- ITT Providers with allocations based in this area
You can view and download each mini regions Pocket Guide, divided into SRIB, by clicking the buttons below;
|East Midlands South|
|Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire||Leicester, Leicestershire,Lincolnshire and Rutland|
|Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield||East Riding, Hull,North Lincs, NE Lincs and York|
The information has been collated from a number of different sources including, Teaching Schools Divisional Data. The Pocket Book Guides can be downloaded for engagement across the region and will be updated at the end of every term.
Any suggestions, comments or support welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org
By clicking on the image below you can view data charts that reflect the information captured in the Pocket Guides.
For East Midlands only
Below are various data charts that provide a general view on performance in specific areas across the East Midlands. South Yorkshire and Humber will be added soon.
If you would like any further information regarding the above data charts, please contact email@example.com