Working collaboratively to support outcomes for students.
The Lincolnshire Teaching School Alliance (LTSA) is an alliance of secondary schools across Lincolnshire who work in partnership based on a shared understanding to improve outcomes for students. We focus on providing support to enable school leaders to deploy a strategic approach to school improvement.
Our focus for the region:
• To provide a strong supply of high quality, newly qualified teachers.
• To support the continuous development of teachers at all stages of their career.
• To develop great leaders and the next generation of headteachers.
• To provide opportunities to recruit and retain teachers in schools.
Working together will lead to:
• Better results for students in the region.
• More good and outstanding local schools.
|Successful SSIF Bid|
As stated in the Regional Anthology for June 2018, we are especially good at;
Being an active partner within local school improvement strategy
Supporting new Headteachers
Supporting schools causing concern