It is our aim to develop a self-improving school led systems that works collaboratively to provide our alliance of schools with the opportunities for staff and pupils to achieve their potential.
Welcome to Matrix Teaching School Alliance
Swanwick School and Sports College is Lead school for Matrix Teaching School Alliance, with 13 schools forming part of the alliance. All schools in our alliance are in the special sector and are graded good or above. All schools within the alliance specialise and cater for different types and level of pupil need.
Matrix believes we are stronger together and by working in partnership we can identify and co-ordinate expertise from our alliance. We use the best leaders and teachers to;
• play a greater role in developing existing and new entrants to the profession
• lead peer-to-peer professional and leadership development
• identify and develop leadership potential
• provide support for other schools
• designate and deploy specialist leaders of education (SLEs)
• Conduct research and development work
|Successful SSIF Bid|
As stated in the Regional Anthology for June 2018, we are especially good at;
Leading or supporting intervention work
Being an active partner within local school improvement strategy
Middle Leader Development