East Midlands Primary Mathematics Conference 2021
‘Thinking Mathematically and developing Mathematical behaviours’
2nd February 2021 – ONLINE EVENT – Only £65 per delegate.
Affinity Teaching School Alliance are delighted to announce that the East Midlands Primary Maths Conference 2021 is now available for booking.
This year we will delivering our usual high quality conference online to ensure we are all safe, and we hope you can join us for a day of brilliant Maths input.
This year we have a super line up of key note speakers including:
· Craig Barton
· Dan Pearcy
· Sonia Thompson
In addition we have some of our expert SLEs and partners leading workshops during the day and because this years event is online, we will make all of the workshops available for 7 days following the event so delegates get the benefit of all of the content.
Huntington Research School - training opportunities
Huntington Research School are offering upcoming remote training opportunities in 2020-2021;
A free series of short twilights Introducing the SEND Guidance Report (starting on 3rd December) exploring the best available evidence on improving outcomes for pupils with SEND in mainstream schools Click here for more details and to book your place.
Additionally, we are offering access to the following programme for Secondary Science leaders and teachers for only £40 per school (if booked by 30th November):
- Great Science Teaching and Learning during a Pandemic: An Evidence Informed Approach to address some of the challenges facing science leaders and teachers this academic year (starting in early December). Click here for more details and to book your place.
We also wanted to inform you that booking is now open for the following two remote modular programmes:
- Making the difference for disadvantaged pupils (starting February 2021): the link between family income and educational attainment can be broken. Click here for more details and to book your place.
- Effective learning behaviours (starting March 2021): building long-term protective factors for pupils to support deeper learning. Click here for more details and to book your place.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust have an exciting opportunity for schools to get involved with their EdTech team and receive free advice and/or staff training on Google Workspace – click here for further details.
If you are interested in receiving support with your digital strategy, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Think for the Future – Behaviour & Resilience Mentoring Provision
“Think for the Future provide schools with a fully-managed Behaviour & Resilience Mentoring Provision that is run in-school with a real focus on outcomes and tracking impact. Behavioural data from our 50+ partner schools last academic year showed that:
- 72% of students that we worked with reduced their negative behaviour points by more than half (-52% average reduction)
- 71% of students on the provision improved their school attendance by 10% (average increase)
We do everything behind the scenes to make sure the programme doesn’t use valuable staff time and capacity, including: Specialist Training and Recruitment, Staff sickness cover, SLT Impact Reports, Quality Assurance, Intensive line management and school support. We can currently offer schools a January 2021 start date for provision. For more details Nick Harding – Partnership Director, email@example.com.
You can download the booklet for further information.
More details can also be found here.